Careers at Newport Board Group
Newport Board Group is actively seeking Partners and Managing Directors to be part of our growing team.
- Advisory and consulting experience.
- Strategic thinker who has been a part of dynamic executive leadership teams.
- Served as a President or CEO, Chief Financial Officer, Chief Operating Officer, Chief Information Officer, or Chief Marketing Officer.
- Served as a member of a Board(s) or possesses a high comfort level from having been in the Board room often as an operating executive.
- Demonstrated ability to assess issues quickly, exercise sound judgment in advising on how to resolve them, communicate clearly and lead proactively.
- Ability to work collaboratively as a part of a team, as well as individually, in addressing client needs.
- Aptitude for and interest in selling the firm's services.
- Personality, poise and presence to be effective working peer-to-peer at the CEO and Board level.
- Recruits, trains and supports engagement partners in a local market office.
- Leads practice team of partners managing relationships with engagement partners and their clients.
- Acts as business development and sales leader for the partner team.
- Markets the firm by developing relationships with referral sources.
- Has a strong network of contacts in the practice market.
- Undertakes client engagement work between 25-90% of available billable time depending on the practice market.
- Develops, leads, and maintains a positive productive partnership culture in the city.
- Assures the quality of engagements accepted by the firm and services delivered on engagements.
- Manages administrative matters.
- Works with other Managing Directors to develop and implement strategies that maximize the growth and profitability of the practice and the firm.